Friday, January 1, 2010

Mrs. Roboto

I guess I have to pat myself on the back for actually following through on my goals for three mornings in a row, but oh, the PAIN. "Wow she is already complaining a lot after only three days." Hey, Hey when you let yourself get to the point where I am, just three days of exercise HURTS. The muscles are tight all over, and as I walk around the house I look and feel a little bit like an old robot with squeaky joints--a plump robot like Rosie on The Jetsons. Except as my weight loss goals become priority, I find my house slowly GAINING weight, in trash, dirty dishes, dirty laundry, and crumbs on the floor so you win some you lose some. Too bad Rosie isn't here for real; she could do all the housework while I nurse my achin' bones. But then again, I would probably order lots of bad food that she pops out of her stomach ready to eat, so Rosie you stay with The Jetsons and I will try to suck it up and get some stuff done around here.

5 comments:

  1. It's o.k. Bina! You should do as Mom would say, "Run around the house with a vacuum!" Do 30 loads! ha! good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep it up beans! my parents just moved about 6 months ago to North Houston-- an area called The Woodlands. They love it. We are back here in Houston now too! How the heck are you?? What is your phone #???? I feel like we have lost touch so much and it makes me sad! Call me!! 435-890-8242

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way! I was laughing for sure! Do I now have bad hips or something? Why do they creak so much? I think I can't begin my excersise routine until my husband goes back to school! He throws my whole schedule out of wack when he's off. (Is that bad to say???)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog Bina!!! Good Job! I need to add your link to my blog. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bina - another funny one! With housework - get a really good book on CD/ipod whatever from the library. Only let yourself listen to it when you are cleaning. I swear, your house will be spotless.

    ReplyDelete